Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dingler talks: Jan. 25, 2009


HEART... That is what our team showed on Saturday night. Everything about that game was going our way and everyone fought really hard to win. We just fell short. Even though we lost I was really proud of the team and their efforts. This game was important to all of us and it showed.

Every time I have played WT it has always been a rivalry with them. I always want to beat them. They are a good team and in the past years have always been the team to beat! I think when we travel to WT it will be a different story.

We had a lot of people do good tonight! Shelby again had a great game and showed a lot of heart. I'm proud of this team and can't wait to play WT again!

Thanks for the all the support we had, it is always nice to see a full crowd watching our game! Tuesday is going to be another tough game so hope to see you all there.

Till then Go TexAnns!

No comments: