Friday, March 6, 2009

Dingler talks: Final Blog - Mar. 6, 2009

So I guess this is my last and final blog for Tarleton. This was fun being able to let people in the loop of what's going on. So thanks!

Bartlesville was a great experience! I was so proud we had made it there, I just wished we could of won that first game. It was a tough and close game. We played them earlier this year and lost by 3 and we lost by 3 yesterday. It was a tough loss and hard to end my career that way!

UCO is a tough team and will probably make some noise in the regional tournament. It just shows how we could stick with the tough teams.

I'm going to miss it all so much. Basketball and Tarleton have been so good to me and I'm grateful to be here! Thanks to all the support and fans throughout the years. You are what makes Tarleton athletics what it is.

I can't express my gratitude enough! I love my teammates and coaches so much. They played with such heart last night. Next year they will be a Tough and great team! I'm very proud of everyone.

Well I really enjoyed writing a blog every game. It was fun. It was a good year! Thank you again!

Till then Go TexAnns!
Love,
D'Anna Dingler

No comments: